Main University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Website | All information is accessible here – www.ukzn.ac.za.
This post provides the direct link to access the official University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) website, admission form, online application form, tuition, courses offered, faculties/programmes, application fee, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, vacancies, programmes duration, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal? here is the direct link.
UKZN Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, MBA, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online portal login has been enabled by the school management.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
- 1 About the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- 2 Campuses & Directions
- 3 VISION
- 4 MISSION
- 5 VALUES
- 6 GOALS
- 7 Overview of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Website.
- 8 University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Students Online Resource.
- 9 Official University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Website Link.
- 10 University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Contact Address.
- 11 General
About the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
Campuses & Directions
- UKZN Campuses
- Routes to Campuses
- Campus Buildings
- Virtual Tours
To be the Premier University of African Scholarship.
A truly South African University of Choice that is academically excellent, innovative in research, entrepreneurial, and critically engaged with society.
UKZN aims to establish a value-driven organisational culture that empowers the Institution and its people to achieve institutional goals. The guiding values are Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Client Orientation, Honesty, and Trust – represented as R.E.A.C.H.T The behaviour and actions of everyone at UKZN will, accordingly, demonstrate:
- Respect: UKZN undertakes to promote mutual respect, courtesy, and inclusiveness.
- Excellence: UKZN undertakes to display quality, leadership and energy in all that it does.
- Accountability: UKZN promises to be responsible and accountable in the behaviour displayed towards all its stakeholders.
- Client Orientation: UKZN undertakes to satisfy the needs of all its clients, stakeholders and partners, on a consistent basis.
- Honesty: UKZN promises to deliver with integrity – steadfastly and with adherence to good governance.
- TrustT: The ‘T’ symbol after reacht refers to the principle of ‘trust’ that underpins all of the other institutional values. The implicit trust enjoyed by every member of UKZN and their well-defined actions that embrace the R.E.A.C.H.T values, are the important ingredients of the moral fibre of the Institution.
The goals of the University are:
- To achieve excellence in teaching and learning
- To achieve excellence and high impact in research, innovation and entrepreneurship
- To Promote high-impact societal and stakeholder Community engagement
- Targeted Internationalisation
- Institution of Choice for Learners:
To establish the University as an institution of choice that values students in all their diversity and has a student-centred ethos, providing students with curricula, teachers, infrastructure and support services designed around their needs and producing well-educated, competent, sought-after graduates.
- Institution of Choice for Staff:
To establish the University as an institution of choice that attracts and retains academic and support staff of the highest calibre by creating an intellectual environment that fosters and stimulates academic life, and a climate of organisational citizenship in which all staff recognise and understand their role in ensuring the success of the University.
- Efficient and Effective Management:
To establish and maintain efficient, effective management systems and processes that provide a caring and responsive service to meet internal and external needs in a pragmatic and flexible manner.
Overview of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Website.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) website is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
Information about the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Student Portal.
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Students Online Resource.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like UKZN Courses Offered, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Drop/Spill Over Course Guide, Transcript, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student is published here on kenyapen.com has obtained from the official website.
Official University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Website Link.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) website can be accessed via this link:- https://www.ukzn.ac.za/
University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Contact Address.
- Edgewood: +27 31 260 1111
- Howard College: +27 31 260 1111
- Medical School: +27 31 260 1111
- Pietermaritzburg: +27 33 260 5111
- Westville: +27 31 260 1111
- or Call +27 31 260 8596 and follow the voice prompts
However, if you have any feelings and questions regarding the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) website, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Be social by sharing this post with others and don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) latest updates.