UNU-BIOLAC Data Entry and Curation Internship application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on UNU-BIOLAC application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
UNU-BIOLAC Data Entry and Curation Internship
The UNU-BIOLAC Data Entry and Curation Internship 2021 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that UNU-BIOLAC application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of UNU-BIOLAC
Applications are open for the UNU-BIOLAC Data Entry and Curation Internship 2021. Located in Caracas, Venezuela, UNU-BIOLAC was established in 1988. UNU-BIOLAC is a capacity development program in biotechnology which belongs to the UNU system.
The program’s primary goal is to provide tools to facilitate training and research in biotechnology, thus contributing to the economic and social development of the Latin American region.
These actions are taken keeping a balance between science, technology, and modern society. The creation of UNU-BIOLAC was considered as a first step in the establishment of an international institute for the development of biotechnology in Latin America and the Caribbean with headquarters located in Venezuela.
Under the supervision of the Senior Assistant, the intern will be handling the “Database: Data entry and curation” project whereby the intern needs to create, organise, and curate database information to support the dissemination activities and outreach of UNU-BIOLAC. All tasks can be accomplished remotely, although meetings could be arranged in the facilities, if necessary. This project needs to be completed by the end of the contract.
Assignments may include:
- provide research support to verify data entry quality from stakeholders, partners, and other institutions of interest.
- support continuous organisation and integration of data collected from various sources.
- support development of the institutional online knowledge base.
- support other tasks as assigned.
- Applicant should be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’ degree in Communications Sciences, Journalism, International Studies or related fields.
- Have strong interest to work with the United Nations University in general, and particularly in the Program for Biotechnology in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly with high skills in the use of Excel.
- Database development and content management systems are assets.
- Proficiency in the English language is desired.
Required competencies include:
- Ability to work within tight timelines
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter detailing how your qualifications and experience match the requirements of the position and the specific contributions you can make to the UNU; please include the vacancy announcement reference number in the subject (Year/UNU/BIOLAC/INTERN/D/85).
- An updated resume, including previous academic and work experience.
- A complete P11 form.
Submit your application online through email@example.com.
For more information, visit UNU-BIOLAC.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the UNU-BIOLAC, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.