UP Online Application Status 2025 | How to check University of Pretoria Online Application Status 2025.
The University of Pretoria (UP) online application status portal 2025 has been enabled for prospective students to check if he/she have been offered provisional admission to become an official student of the University of Pretoria.
Please visit your Student Centre on the University of Pretoria Portal to view your UP Online application status.
You have to access the University of Pretoria’s website at www.up.ac.za to gain access to the Student Portal (Student Centre) where your profile can be viewed.
You will first have to set up your password in My UP Login (UP Portal).
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password.
Once you have set your password, you can access the My University of Pretoria Login (UP Portal), then select Student Centre and your will be able to view your status.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to access the Student Centre and track your application.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the My UP Login (UP Portal) ‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the approval.
Please mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 080 001 4870 (toll-free), if:
- you did not receive a confirmation letter.
- your status indicates ‘awaiting results’ despite the fact that you have already submitted your result, as requested on your application form.
- you want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the My UP Login (UP Portal) regularly.
However, if you have any queries regarding the University of Pretoria UP Online Application Status 2025, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!