Volkswagen Group Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Volkswagen Group Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Volkswagen Group before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Volkswagen Group Jobs Careers website/portal.
Volkswagen Group Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Volkswagen Group vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
• Provides a comprehensive office administration and secretarial function for the Office of the Division Head of Information Technology, in order to ensure an efficient professional administrative and secretarial function, which achieves objectives and deadlines timeously. • Utilizes various VWSA Information Technology Systems and liaises with internal and external departments, to extract relevant data in order to compile Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Reports and Statistical information timeously and according to required standards, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as requested by the Division Head. • Extracts and analyses IT date/information on a monthly basis to determine trends and to execute forecasts on overhead budget and capital expenditure for all cost centre in the IT Division and to indirectly control these on behalf of the Division Head, in order to ensure that the Divisional Controlling requirements on overhead budgets and capital expenditure are not exceeded. • Analyses and prepares input for various meetings, i.e. Management, IT Steering Committee and IT Leadership Forums / Key Project Meetings, in order to ensure correct and relevant agendas are scheduled. • Compiles and administers the IT Financial Control System, utilising MS Excel and SAP in order to ensure that all expenditures in the IT Division are maintained within acceptable parameters. • Administers, monitors and co-ordinates 30 day responses in order to ensure Information Technology Division compliance with Internal Audit Report requirements and reports these to the Chief Executive Officer, Finance Director and Head of Internal Audit. • Administers and maintains records relevant to Headcount, staff movements and absence for Division Head and direct reports, in order to ensure effective headcount and absence control for the IT Division. • Administers and maintains the Flexi-Scan System for access to the Information Technology Division Buildings, in order to ensure that after-hours access is restricted to authorised personnel.
Education and Experience
• A Matriculate Certificate • A relevant Post Matriculation Certificate in Office Administration • 3 to 5 years office administration and or general secretarial experience • 2 years administration experience within the VW SA Information Technology Division or similar environment
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and MS Teams • Strong analytical skills and the capability to carry out researches • Applying highest quality standards • Excellent office administration skills • Ability to work independently • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Ability to work under pressure
However, if you have any queries regarding the Volkswagen Group Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).