World Health Organization application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on World Health Organization application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Call for Abstracts: WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG target 3.4 on NCDs and Mental Health (Funded to Muscat, Oman)
The World Health Organization application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that World Health Organization is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of World Health Organization
Call for abstracts are open for the WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG target 3.4 on NCDs and Mental Health. This call for abstracts aims to identify outstanding youth applicants from around the world, to share their personal experiences, case studies or research papers, as well as initiatives that propose innovative solutions to address the growing burden of noncommunicable diseases and mental health conditions.
Authors of the accepted abstracts will be invited to participate in the WHO Global Meeting to Accelerate Progress on SDG targets 3.4 on NCDs and Mental Health from December 9-12 2019 in Muscat, Oman.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) will cover the costs of travel and accommodation of the successful applicants with a possibility to make presentations of their projects in relevant sessions of the programme.
Applicants submitting abstracts should:
- Be under 32 years of age (copy of a national passport will be requested to verify the applicant’s age and nationality);
- Possess a university degree at a Masters level or higher in Public Health or a related field, or be enrolled in a course of study at the time of application leading to a graduate degree from an accredited university;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be considered;
- Applicants from low-income and middle-income countries (LMIC) are especially encouraged to apply.
Click here to apply
For more information, visit WHO Global Meeting.
Deadline: October 17, 2019
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the World Health Organization, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.