Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) application form 2021 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) application form 2021, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) Application Instructions 2021
The Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) Application Details 2021
The Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) is a youth start-up support programme intended to stimulate the establishment and growth of youth-owned businesses, promote digital skills, grow the economy and foster job creation.
In line with National Youth Policy, the YCF will be providing support to youth start-up businesses/enterprises who meet the following criteria:
- Are between the age of 18 to 35 years.
- Registered with CIPC and be prepared to register with SARS & UIF.
- 100% South African owned.
- Are adequately involved in the day-to-day operation and management of the business with at least one or more of the members being full-time employees of the company, especially the majority shareholder or essential personnel/applicant.
- Prepared to participate in Business Development Support and mentorship (pre and post).
- Commercially viable, sustainable and feasible business idea.
The following transactions will NOT be considered:
- Funding towards a debt owed by the applicant with another lending institution.
- Activities that have already been funded by other government departments or parastatals.
- Government and SOE officials are excluded.
- Fall within the gambling, pyramid sales scheme, loan shark and operates illegal activities etc., as guided by credit policy and grant policies.
- Have a record of fraud and corruption.
- Where the owner/applicant is an un-rehabilitated insolvent.
- Funding queries can be directed to YCF Hotline on 012 748 9600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Upon receipt of the applications, they will be reviewed and completed applications subjected to due diligence exercises by sefa for consideration.
- Follow-ups will be made with small enterprises whose funding applications are incomplete to submit the outstanding information.
- Small enterprises that require non-financial support are referred to Seda for further handling.
How to apply
Download the application form and submit it, with all required documentation to YCF@sefa.org.za.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) Application 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!