Abbott Laboratories Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Abbott Laboratories Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Abbott Laboratories before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Abbott Laboratories Jobs Careers website/portal.
Abbott Laboratories Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Abbott Laboratories vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Position: Office Administrator
Division: Abbott Nutrition ( AN)
Reports to: Country Manager
Location: Johannesburg ( Roodepoort)
- Provide the Country Manager with day-to-day administrative support as well as updating contract, vendor management, meeting coordination and preparing purchase orders.
- Distribute mail, screening of calls, filing & faxing, taking minutes at selected meetings.
- Opening and distributing mail to parties concerned.
- Updating the organogram for the department
- Update the internal ANI contact list
- Preparing waybills for both local and international destinations.
- Request flights, accommodation, visa, and car hire
- Purchasing functions
- Ordering of name badges, consumables and business cards
- Assisting with expenses and expense claims
- Arrange meetings, take minutes and set up refreshments etc, accordingly
- Coordinating requests for sponsorships and submission on UDA:
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing and Logistics
- Be familiar and adhere to the following policies:
- Coordinates the following:
- Adding/Removing employees onto the network drive and group email account.
- Assist with ordering equipment (laptop/desktop, cellphone, etc.).
- Obtaining approval of invoices from the Financial Controller and submission of invoices to CFS
- Submit a signed copy of attendance registers and any original Dr’s notes to HR monthly.
- Submit a training register to HR by year-end.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Assist with onboarding of new team members
- Punctual support to reception.
- Any other administrative functions as required by the division
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE:
- Matric and any other tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years experience having worked in a related role.
- Experience having done PO’s
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
However, if you have any queries regarding the Abbott Laboratories Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).