False Bay College Online Application 2022/2023 – www.falsebaycollege.co.za admission form 2022 | Information about False Bay College Registration Form and How to Apply Online For 2022 Intake Programmes.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the False Bay College Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Short Courses, and Masters programmes offered for the 2022 academic year.
- false bay college registration 2022
- false bay college second semester
- false bay college prospectus 2022
- false bay college westlake
- false bay college online application 2022
- false bay college muizenberg
- false bay college matric
- false bay college vacancies
False Bay College Online Application 2022
The False Bay College online admission application form 2022 is open to all interested applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin, provided they qualify for the programme for which they have applied.
False Bay College admission form 2022 pdf, how to apply online, admission entry requirements pdf, registration dates, brochures, tenders, fees, application dates, open day, term dates prospectus pdf download, and closing dates for 2022 Intake enrollment is accessible here.
Both South Africans and Interested foreign applicants can apply for the False Bay College Application Form 2022 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
The application is made through filling the application form online at the False Bay College admission portal.
Note – Once the False Bay College Admission Application Portal/Form closed, new applications will not be accepted. So register now while the applications for each program is still ongoing.
Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; https://www.falsebaycollege.co.za/
Only completed application forms with the following documents will be considered.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Most recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statement (not older than 3 months)
- Foreign Nationals
- Study Permit (valid for duration of study period)
- SAQA Foreign Qualifications Evaluation (www.saqa.org.za)
- Students with special needs should please contact our Inclusive Education Office on (021) 788 8373.
Please note that all documents need to be certified.
Once your application is reviewed you may be required to attend an interview.
WHAT IS EXPECTED AT MY INTERVIEW?
- Please be punctual for your interview.
- The following documents are required for your interview, if not already submitted with your application:
Copy of your I.D./ Birth Certificate
Latest school report / academic results
Proof of residence e.g.: Municipal Account
- ALL applicants from school and other colleges: Personal Profile form completed by your school (you may submit this after the interview, if you have not yet been issued with the form).
Please inform the interviewer if you have any disabilities.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY INTERVIEW?
Once you have completed your interview, you will receive a SMS from False Bay TVET College informing you of one of the following:
- You have been accepted to register, pending the submission of your final results to the Campus. You may now register with proof of payment or white bursary slip.
- You are on a waiting list. Programme availability is being finalised.
- You have unfortunately not been accepted. You either have not met the minimum entrance requirements for the programme selected or the programme is full.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Applicants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Submit certified proof of residence and a certified copy of your parents or guardians I.D with your False Bay TVET College acceptance letter.
- Complete biographical and programme registration forms and a Finance Agreement and Student Code of Conduct.
- Your first instalment fee is now due (Private Student). This must please be paid in to our bank account. Account details available upon request. Feel free to use the campus debit/credit card facility. You will be issued a proof of registration on completion of your registration. Please check your document to ensure that you are registered correctly.
- With proof of payment or white bursary slip you may now register.
- Bursary Applicant: Click here!
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the False Bay College by visiting the official website or campus.
Tel: 021 361 3430 / 021 360 5000Physical Address:
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 2’59.81″S 18°39’16.22″E
Tel: 021 788 8373
Fax: 021 788 2417Physical Address:
P.O. Box 34
|View Map||View Map|
|FISH HOEK CAMPUS
Tel: 021 782 0144 / 021 784 4300Physical Address:
Corner 7th Avenue & Kommetjie Road
P.O. Box 22488
|MITCHELL’S PLAIN CAMPUS
Tel: 021 391 0717Physical Address:
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 3’36.98″S 18°37’12.42″E
|View Map||View Map|
Tel:021 701 1340 / 021 700 6400Physical Address:
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 4’41.65″S 18°26’24.60″E
Tel: 021-787 0800Physical Address:
GPS Co-ordinates: 34° 6’25.88″S 18°28’5.21″E
|LINKAGES AND PARTNERSHIPS
Central OfficeMs Jacqui Layman
Tel: 021-787 0800
WORK INTEGRATED LEARNING
Ms Dominique Meyer
Please use the comment section for your queries regarding the False Bay College Online Application Form 2022.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the False Bay College.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!