FRIDA application form | All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
The FRIDA Young Feminist Fund 2020 for Young Feminist Activists ($USD 6,000 Grant) application form, requirements, eligibility, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
FRIDA Young Feminist Fund 2020 for Young Feminist Activists ($USD 6,000 Grant) Application Instruction
- Don’t forget that the FRIDA application is totally free of charge.
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of FRIDA.
FRIDA’s seventh call for proposals invites young feminist groups to apply for flexible funding! FRIDA is committed to supporting emerging feminist initiatives led by girls, young women and trans youth under 30 years of age, and trusts young feminist activists to be experts of their own realities. All proposals, after becoming eligible, go through a voting process following a participatory grantmaking model. Learn more about the opportunity and if your group can be eligible to apply.
FRIDA grants are given to organizations and groups that are dedicated to:
- Improving the lives of girls, young women, trans and intersex youth at local, national, regional or international levels;
- Inclusive organizing;
- Collective action and feminist movement building;
Grantee organizations that FRIDA supports are led by girls, young women, trans and intersex youth, under the age of 30. At least 70% of your organization’s membership needs to be girls, young women, trans and intersex people under 30 and the leadership in the group needs to be girls, young women trans and intersex youth under 30.
You do not need to be a legally registered organization to apply.
Priority will be given to:
- Small, emerging grassroots groups with little or no access to funding from larger donors;
- Groups that have an overall budget less than 50,000USD;
- Groups, networks, or collectives based in:
a) Eastern, Western, Southern, Central Africa
b) South, Southeast, East Asia and the Pacific
c) The Middle East and North Africa
d) Latin America and the Caribbean
e) Central, Southern, Eastern Europe, Caucasus, and Central and North Asia
- Groups that are made up of and/or working with socially excluded and disadvantaged girls, young women, trans and intersex youth, especially: refugees, ethnic, national and caste minorities, rural women, urban disadvantaged, lesbian, bisexual, trans and intersex youth, women and trans and intersex youth living with HIV and AIDS, sex workers, women, and trans and intersex youth with disabilities, women and trans and intersex youth living or working in armed conflicts and post-conflict zones, women and trans and intersex youth lead unions, groups working on climate justice, land rights;
- Groups using creative and innovative strategies to further their activism (including art, music, culture, poetry, social media, feminist activist driven research, etc.);
- Groups located in remote, underserved areas.
All applications are to be sent online. You can apply in any ONE of the following seven languages: Arabic, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese OR Mandarin.
If you’ve applied in previous years, you’re welcome to apply again!
FRIDA currently supports 150+ grantee partners. To access the latest cohort of grantee partners, please view this zine (only in English) that introduces their work in detail.
For More Information:
Application Deadline: March 14th, 2020.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the FRIDA, Please kindly drop A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
?Be Social ❤ By Sharing this post with others!!??