How to Apply to NSFAS – National Student Financial Aid Scheme 2024/2025.
Getting a shot @NSFAS funding is super easy and quick, with no long queues and complicated steps.
You will need to first register for a myNSFAS account and submit your application online. CLICK HERE to go to the myNSFAS portal to create an account.
- 1 Once your myNSFAS account is set up and functional, follow these simple steps and submit your application:
- 2 Documents needed to verify your NSFAS funding application
- 3 Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
- 4 Once your funding application becomes successful, NSFAS will cover your costs for
Once your myNSFAS account is set up and functional, follow these simple steps and submit your application:
Step 1: Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and complete the sections on the screen by providing the required information
Step 2: Upload required supporting documents where applicable
Step 3: Click on ‘Submit’
- And just like that, your NSFAS funding application has been submitted.
Documents needed to verify your NSFAS funding application
Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
Once your funding application becomes successful, NSFAS will cover your costs for
- Living allowance
- Book allowances
- Incidental/personal care allowance
If you are unable to complete the application by yourself, you can visit a National Youth Development Agency Centre, a Thusong Centre or one of our application partner’s centre near you, where an NSFAS representative will help you apply.
APPLY NOW AND GET YOUR SHOT @ NSFAS FUNDING! Do not wait until the closing date.
Visit our social media platforms via the links below for regular updates on the #NSFAS2024
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!