How to Update Your Phone Number on myNSFAS Portal.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme NSFAS implemented an account, called myNSFAS, to help students complete their applications and manage their important information. Follow the below steps to change your cellphone number.
It’s important you keep your details up-to-date. Students who wish to change their contact details can do so by:
- Login to my.nsfas.org.za
- On the already registered tab
- Enter your username and Password Click on sign in button
- Click on my personal details
- Go to the cellphone number section
- Delete and remove and type in the new cellphone number Click on update details
- OTP will be sent to your new number
- Enter OTP and submit
Number is successfully changed (if a duplicate number exists student will get an error message) Students who are unable to change their details online can use the manual process by emailing certified copy of their green barcoded ID or smart card, and a completed affidavit specifying that they have changed their cell phone number; with the new and old number listed to [email protected]
Documents needed to verify your NSFAS funding application
Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
- 1 All applicants must provide a copy of ID. A temporary ID issued by the Department of Home Affairs will be accepted
- 2 Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian or spouse
- 3 Smart ID cards: a copy with both sides of the smart ID must be provided
- 4 Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where applicable (non-SASSA) should provide latest payslip not older 3 months, UIF letter, appointment letter, retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse)
- 5 Person with disabilities: to complete Disability Annexure A form.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!