HPE Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about HPE Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at HPE before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official HPE Jobs Careers website/portal.
HPE Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the HPE vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Project Management Graduate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for a Project Management Graduate to join us! In this amazing role, you will assist with the Installation Project Management (IPM) role within Account Services. Communicating and coordinating with the customer under the guidance of the existing team. The role will also provide the candidate with the opportunity to do project management training, and gain experience in project management practices
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will assist with IPM’s in South Africa managing and scheduling installation of solutions at customer sites
- Working with partners that do installations on HPE behalf and coordinating onsite activities with HPE Subcontractor
- You’ll assist with monitoring of all active installations, updating status and coordinating documentation.
- You have completed an Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- You have an understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- You want to share your knowledge/ grow and participate in the company PM Profession’s community
- Having exposure or some experience in project management would be advantageous
What we can offer you:
Challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment. Participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers!
At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for a graduate opportunity then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
However, if you have any queries regarding the HPE Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).