Lanzhou University of Technology Application Information.
Here are the details of the Lanzhou University of Technology application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official website/application portal.
Lanzhou University of Technology
The Lanzhou University of Technology President Scholarship 2021/2022 application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Lanzhou University of Technology application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Lanzhou University of Technology
The scholarship and admission portals of Lanzhou University of Technology are open for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in China. International students from all over the world are eligible and welcome to apply for this opportunity to study in China at no major expense. However, the instructions of the language would mostly be in Chinese depending on the program of study.
Lanzhou University of Technology (LUT) is situated in Lanzhou, an important city on the ancient Silk Road and the capital city of Gansu Province, China. LUT was formerly called Gansu Provincial Technical College in 1919.
Then it became Gansu University of Technology in 1958, and was renamed Lanzhou University of Technology in 2003. After nearly 100 years of development, LUT has grown to be a top multi-disciplinary university, which features a solid foundation in Engineering, increasing development in science fields, and unique characteristics in liberal arts.
LUT encompasses nine fields of study, i.e., Engineering, Science, Management, Literature, Legal Studies, Education, Medicine, Fine Arts and Economics. It holds 16 provincial key disciplines and 4 national defense disciplines, among which two disciplines—Engineering and Materials Science—rank among top 1% of ESI International Ranking. There are 5 postdoctoral research stations, 6 first-level discipline doctoral degree programs, 25 second-level discipline doctoral degree programs, 23 first-level discipline master degree programs, 92 second-level discipline master degree programs and 66 undergraduate programs in LUT, all of which are available for international students.
- Complete Tuition Fee waiver.
- Free Accommodation.
- Living expenses: 1,500 yuan monthly.
NB: This excludes teaching material fee and insurance fee. If the Chinese language level does not meet the admission standard, it is recommended for scholars to study Chinese for one year at the school’s own expense.
How to apply?
Step 1: Apply online:
- Log in to http://gjsjy.lut.edu.cn/member/login.do.
- Fill in the registration form and upload a clear and complete scan of application materials as required.
- Pay the registration fee and upload the remittance voucher to the system.
Step 2: Submit paper materials (in duplicate):
- Entry Application Form for International Students of Lanzhou University of Technology.
- A notarized copy of the previous stage education certificate: Fresh graduates can provide the original copy of their pre-graduation certificates and the original copy of the graduation certificate should be presented when the enrollment is completed, in English translation.
- A notarized copy of the transcript of the previous stage: A Chinese/English translation must be provided for texts other than Chinese or English.
- Copy of the front page of applicants’ passports: Applicants in mainland China also need to provide a copy of the currently valid visa page or residence permit page.
- Study Plan (undergraduate) / Research Plan (graduate).
- Recommendation letters from two or more professors or associate professors (graduate students).
- Proof of no criminal record.
- Copy of valid HSK Level 4 (200 points and above) certificate.
- Physical Examination Form for Foreigners.
Step 3: Applicants who pass the material review will receive an email about an interview.
The interview would most probably be on Skype (Skype ID: study_282). Applicants should kindly send their nationality and passport number to Skype after receiving the email. The interview content mainly includes Chinese or English level, professional basic knowledge and comprehensive ability.
- Paper application materials can be entrusted to others or delivered by express to the School of International Education of Lanzhou University of Technology. For details, please refer to the contact information.
- All application materials will not be returned.
Interested applicants are advised to follow the application guidelines about or visit the official link below for more information and apply:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the Lanzhou University of Technology, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).