North-West University, NWU Nursing School Intake Requirements 2024 | NWU Nursing admission application form 2024 online.
The North-West University (NWU) School of Nursing admission entry requirements 2024 Intake and what you need to know about NWU Nursing School programmes for 2024 admission exercise has been released by the management.
The nursing profession is essential in promoting health, prevention and treatment of disease conditions and care for a dignified death of a patient.
The School of Nursing provides education and training of international quality to undergraduate and postgraduate students. Nursing is a dynamic profession with opportunities for specialization after completing the basic Nursing degree.
Dedicated, competent staff ensures that students are equipped with competence, responsibility, authority and accountability after registration as a professional nurse at the South African Nursing Council.
The School of Nursing is not just an academic and research domain, but we are also proud of the integral role we play in the community.
Why Choose NWU Nursing School?
- Receive accredited training.
- We offer competent Educators, in a safe and secure environment.
- We have a well-equipped simulation laboratory where you can practice your clinical skills before entering the clinical environment.
What Qualification Do I Need to Become a Nurse?
To qualify as a nurse, you can do one of the following:
- a four-year bachelor degree in nursing
- a three-year diploma
- a one-year higher certificate in auxiliary nursing
- one-year postgraduate advanced diploma in nursing and midwifery on top of your degree or diploma.
After you get your qualification, you have to register with the South African Nursing Council (SANC).
NWU Nursing School Intake Requirements
The North-West University (NWU) Nursing School offers training in association with various private and state hospitals and community facilities, whereby they gain practical experience under the guidance of our Educators as well as Registered Nurses.
Every student admitted to any programmes of study tenable at the North-West University (NWU) Nursing School must carefully read, understand, and abide by the instructions.
- NWU Nursing School Requirements For Humanities
- NWU School of Nursing Requirements For Law
- NWU Nursing School Requirements For Economic and Management Sciences
- NWU School of Nursing Requirements For Health Sciences
- NWU Nursing School Admission Requirements For Engineering
The North-West University (NWU) Nursing School trusts that your studies will be pleasant and rewarding. Feel free to contact the school about any aspect of your studies – we will gladly assist you.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!