Main Red and Yellow School Website | All information is accessible here – https://www.redandyellow.co.za.
This post provides the direct link to access the official Red and Yellow School website, admission form, online application form, tuition, courses offered, faculties/programmes, application fee, review, funding, bursaries, prospectus, minimum entry requirements, vacancies, programmes duration, intake registration instruction, admission letter download pdf, checking of test and exam result, tenders, fees structure, admission login portal? here is the direct link.
The Red and Yellow School Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Degree, MBA, Masters, and P.hD. programs students and staff online portal login has been enabled by the school management.
RELATED: Official CAO Handbook PDF Download
About Red and Yellow School
Artificial Intelligence and robots are going to replace most of the jobs we know today.
Red & Yellow is the business school where talented people go to develop the career skills they need to thrive in this digital world.
We believe creative thinking is the most important skill of the future and it must be supported by uniquely human abilities such as leadership, adaptability and social intelligence.
We are a Creative School of Business that provides you with the commercial logic to grow successful organisations and more importantly the creative magic to set them apart.
We are teaching the great creators, inventors, leaders and entrepreneurs for the 21st Century.
We will be the most creative business school in the world.
Our mandate, as educators, is to prepare students for career success in the future, not the past. This single-minded purpose is why we exist, and what continues to drive and inspire us 20+ years later.
Right now, we’re focused on equipping humans for the 21st Century realities, and the exciting opportunities that’ll arise from the digital explosion and ever-increasing pervasiveness of technology.
How we do this and what we believe in/ethos:
- Teaching VS learning: Education is most valuable when it combines knowledge with practical skills and essential human traits – like creative thinking, negotiation, and empathy – that are becoming increasingly important differentiators and key contributors to career ‘success vs survival
- Real-life ready: we update our content constantly to ensure learnings are aligned not only to current industry needs and reality, but also shifts, trends and changes in the world at large
- Industry relevance: we are in constant partnership with industry leaders as to gaps, needs and opportunities for the workforce of the future
- Meaningful learning/highly employable: Every student, regardless of who they are and what they are studying, must have an enjoyable experience and come out with the essential combo of knowledge and know-how
- Intention to make a real difference/add value: to produce highly-employable graduates who have the competitive edge over their peers, the ability to fast-track their careers, and hopefully become the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the future
- Private institution: which means we’re not only more agile and responsive, but also less affected by political upheavals (like protests and mass action)
- Designed for 21st Century: focused on preparing humans for amazing careers in the spaces robots can’t invade
- Lifelong learning is a non-negotiable: we cater for everyone, with a range of learning experiences
- School-leavers: Degrees, diplomas and certificates that graduates are highly-employable and have an edge over their peers
- Working professionals: upskilling with online short courses and workshops
- Corporates: focused programmes tailored to address both developing the most productive workforce and satisfying B-BBEE requirements.
These 7 values define us, guide us, and keep us – and our school – one step ahead.
- Relentlessly Curious: Like a sponge, we don’t read and listen and ask questions so we can get ahead, we do it because we can’t help ourselves. We just want to know more, about everything, all the time
- Proudly Persistent: We set high standards for ourselves and our school and we have the grit and determination to achieve these goals. When adversity comes our way, we face it head on
- Constructively Challenging: We question everything not accepting anything as a given. We speak and act with respect and intelligence when challenging the status quo
- Kindly Respectful: We treat our fellow humans the way we would like to be treated, with goodness and compassion. While we may not agree with their point of view, provided it doesn’t hurt anyone, we respect and encourage their right to have it
- Boundlessly Creative: New ideas are our lifeblood. We have to be always innovating, always improving and always growing and evolving ourselves, our students and our business school
- Excitedly Accountable: We stand up and we want to lead, we pursue the greater good and we get our work done. People can rely on us to deliver to the best of our ability, every time
- Intelligently Humble: Egos get in the way. We know we are mere pedestrians in the global village of knowledge and ideas and are always grateful when someone teaches us something new
Overview of Red and Yellow School Website.
The Red and Yellow School website is created for newly admitted (freshers) and returning students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Admission List/Status, Checking of Semester Result, Acceptance Fees Payment Procedures, Transcript, View Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission ETC.
Information about the Red and Yellow School Courses Offered, admission form, admission portal, admission requirements, departmental cut off mark, school fees payment procedures, academic calendar, result checker, handbook, grading system, school fees schedule, how you can calculate your admission point score (APS), as well as other learning-related activities, can be accessed at the Red and Yellow School Student Portal.
Red and Yellow School Students Online Resource.
The Red and Yellow School courses outline | handbook | prospectus | students brochure/ebook contains exhaustive information like Red and Yellow School Courses Offered, Faculties & Departmental Dues, Students Guide Book, Constitutional Law, Rules and Regulation, Courses/Programmes Duration, Application Dates, Registration Dates, Curriculum, Drop/Spill Over Course Guide, Transcript, Term Dates that will help you in your journey as a student is published here on Southafricaportal.com has obtained from the official website.
Official Red and Yellow School Website Link.
The Red and Yellow School website can be accessed via this link:- https://www.redandyellow.co.za/
Red and Yellow School Contact Address.
If you want to talk to us we would love to hear from you!
CAPE TOWN CAMPUS
Head Office & the only campus for fulltime programmes
97 Durham Avenue
2nd Floor Salt River, Cape Town South Africa 7925
+27 872 273 283
Corporate Training & Learnerships
Unit 6, Cambridge Commercial Park
22 Witkoppen Road Paulshof Johannesburg 2191
+27 872 273 283
What to do Next;
Am sure this awesome post really helped you regarding the Red and Yellow School website. If yes:
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS and Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss and get the Red and Yellow School latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Red and Yellow School website, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
WE CHERISH YOU!!