Schindler Lifts Vacancy Application Details.
The Schindler Lifts Jobs Vacancy application form, recruitment requirements, careers eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Jobs website/portal.
Schindler Lifts Jobs Vacancy – Application Details
In this position you will identify new avenues for sales, maintain relationships with existing clients, address their needs and complete a range of administrative duties. Support the Branch by assisting to achieve the company’s business objectives in customer satisfaction, profitability and employee morale.To perform in this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment and need excellent people skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
LOADING OF PURCHASE ORDERS FOR CONTRACTS
- Obtaining and evaluating quotations from suppliers, subcontractors etc.
- Loading Purchase orders on SAP
- Ensure approval of supplier and subcontractors purchase orders
- Expediting and follow up on outstanding Purchase Orders
- Processing Goods Received Notes on SAP
- Maintain and clean up outstanding Purchase Order report on SAP
SALES & REPAIRS ADMINISTRATION
- Load jobs on SAP
- Compile and submit of tenders
- Compiling of sales pack for loading the Contract Sales
- Obtain all the client details e.g. addresses, contact person and present HO for loading Contract Sales on SAP
- Assist with preparation of contracts site files
- Assist with the preparation of contracts sales variation orders
- Responsible for all Repairs and Inspections Sales Process on SAP
- Create Reservations
- Create Repair quotations and submit to client
- Assist in the conversion of Repair quotations into Sales Orders
- Ensure that all signed off documents are in place for the repair process
- Billing of chargeable call-backs
- Administer the contract pricing process, including sending of price change letters to the customers and follow up on queries
- Processing of supplier invoices for payment
- Admin support on customer complaints
- Support tenders for gains and regains
- Loading and Cancelling of Service Contracts to be sent to Head office
- Administer Annex B Process, Admin of inspections, including maintaining a database and follow up as to not miss 60-day item completion.
- Maintain stationary and office supply
- Provide the Branch Manager with timely follow-up reports for contract renewals, outstanding offers and past due receivables
- Administering time sheets and complete weekly reports.
- All IOD queries as well as admin are done on a day-to-day basis.
- Register leave forms and send to H/O as required.
- 4 years’ experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Energetic and highly organised.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Sales, or related field.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!