Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Application 2022-2023, How to apply for Smollan Field Marketing learnership programme 2022, requirements, eligibility, and application closing date 2022/2023.
Ready to apply to Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Programme 2022? Here on Southafricaportal.com, you get all information regarding the Smollan Field Marketing Learnerships application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date 2022/2023.
Learnerships are a great opportunity if you want to learn skills and develop a career. Learnerships for 2022 is opening now and we always have details on the latest available Learnerships for you.
When you register for a Learnership Programme you will receive training towards a full qualification but you don’t have to pay study fees. In fact, when you register for a Learnership you will be paid in the form of a stipend. This means you will be paid monthly while you are on the leadership – the amount you will be paid depends on the academic level of the Learnership.
- 1 Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Programme 2022/2023
- 2 Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Application Details
- 3 Location
- 4 About Smollan
- 5 About The Learnership
- 6 Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Requirements
- 7 How To Apply
- 8 Smollan Field Marketing Contact Details
- 9 Overview of Learnership Programmes in South Africa 2022
- 10 What is a Learnership
- 11 Who Benefits From Learnerships
- 12 How Do Learnerships Work
- 13 Who Qualifies for a Learnership
- 14 How Does One Get Access to a Learnership
Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Programme 2022/2023
Application is invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
The Smollan Field Marketing Learnership is available to matriculants who are interested in pursuing a career in sales and marketing.
If you are an unemployed matriculant that is aiming for a career in this field then this learnership may just be what you’re looking for. Upon successful acceptance, you will be required to carry out various responsibilities that come with this learnership program.
You will also need to prove that you are capable of having certain key competencies and meeting goals set by the learnership program. Here’s a breakdown of what the learnership is and what it requires from applicants.
Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Application Details
Interested applicants can apply for the Smollan Field Marketing Learnership 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
The Smollan Field Marketing Learnership will be held in the Gauteng province.
Smollan is a global company that connects people, opportunities, and brands. The company has established itself in various retail markets and now represents some of the world’s most famous brands.
Smollan operates through planning, measuring, and executing on all components of intelligent commerce solutions. The company promotes improved sales performance, larger distribution, and optimal efficiency to create value for partners.
About The Learnership
The Smollan Field Marketing Learnership is aimed at the coordination and effective execution of sales and merchandising functions of consumer products on a retail store level.
The entire learnership will last anywhere from 9 – 12 months based on the performance of the candidate. Upon completion, the candidate will receive invaluable exposure and training in the respective field along with substantial work experience that will increase their employability in this sector.
Candidates will also receive a market-related salary upon acceptance and placement. Applicants must have completed Grade 12 and are over the age of 18 years to apply for this learnership.
Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Requirements
The Smollan Field Marketing Learnership has established set criteria that applicants will need to meet. Applicants will be required to carry out certain tasks and have certain qualities about them that the learnership is looking for. Here is what’s required:
Responsibilities and Deliverables Shelf Health
- Determine the merchandise to be stocked
- Arrange displays, develop and select a theme
- Draw stock according to requirements
- Ensure all lines are on display
- Monitor stock levels
- Respond to poor quality and damages
- Monitor slow/fast sellers and take appropriate action
- Conduct stock rotation
- Replenish displays
- Keep working area clean, tidy, and uncluttered
- Manage stock in the storeroom
- Cross merchandise
- Stamp/attach/change price tags on stock according to store procedure (mark up or down)
- Ensure P.I. Labels or price labels are correct
- Categorize products, attain brand objectives, and position brands
- Align forward share with market share, allocating the correct number of facings
- Report and follow up out of stocks to the relevant party
- Implement Planograms
- Ensure category flows
- Category Objectives
- Manage returns (trade waste)
- Report competitor activities
- Report on in-store activities
- Maintain store files
- Timeous and accurate completion of both store and company registers
- Compile reports
- Complete uplift documents, sorting out returns
- Inform call center about returns and receive a reference number
- Declare personal belongings
- Record orders and reference numbers
- Maintain In-Store Book
- Build relationships with customers and clients
- Fulfill promises
- Communicate problems and make suggestions regarding solutions
- Inform store manager of activities
- Ensure professional appearance and conduct
- Ensure company uniform is clean and tidy
- Display a friendly disposition
- Communicate relevant trade information and out of stock situations
- Ensure professional and value-adding Customer/Consumer service
- Ensure targets are achieved
- Order stock by placing an order with a call center as per client schedule
- Arrange additional promotions, obtain extra floor space
- Inform manager of promotions
- Build promotional display
- Ensure stock availability
- Ensure P.I. labels and price flashers are accurate
- Negotiate ad hoc displays
- Place emergency order and follow up on delivery
- Communicate promotional activity
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained
- Demonstrate consistent application of internal procedures
- Plan and prioritize, demonstrating abilities to manage competing demands
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs
- Organizational Commitment
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Relationship Building
- Performance and Result Driven
- Continuous Growth and Improvement
- Stress Management and Resilience
- Service Excellence
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Prioritization and Planning
- Quality and Attention to Detail
How To Apply
To apply for the Smollan Field Marketing Learnership, all you will need to do is upload an updated CV and search for the learnership opportunity here.
Once you have found it. You will need to complete the necessary application form to be considered for selection.
Smollan Field Marketing Contact Details
If you have any questions or concerns related to the Smollan Field Marketing Learnership, then you can contact the company through the following means:
Contact Number: (+27) 11 640 8000
Overview of Learnership Programmes in South Africa 2022
What is a Learnership
A Learnership is a work-based learning programme. This means that classroom studies at a college or training center are combined with practical on-the-job experience. We learn much better when we can practice what we have been taught in the classroom in a workplace environment.
By physically performing tasks that are learned in the classroom at the workplace, we can see what we have learned and what we did not understand. This allows us to ask the trainer to explain that part of the lesson again until we fully understand it.
Learnerships form part of a nationally recognized qualification that is directly linked to an occupation. This means that what you learn on leadership is not just for the particular job that you can get once you have finished the leadership; it also forms part of a higher qualification that you can study further through other Learnership or short courses.
Each leadership has a specific level of qualification. An artisan like a bricklayer or a beautician, for instance, is a Level 4 Qualification. This means that if you want to become an artisan you will have to complete 4 four separate leadership (levels 1, 2, 3 & 4). There is no set time-frame in which you have to do these, as each level qualification remains in the system and will count towards the full qualification.
Who Benefits From Learnerships
In short, everybody!
- You get access to free learning and better job opportunities
- Can earn while you learn
- Learnerships can help you to get into the workplace and/or get a formal qualification
- Gets skilled, experienced workers who will need less supervision
- Gets improved productivity
- Can identify and solve gaps in skills and training
- Educates and empowers employees, creating a happy workforce
- Gets access to far more skilled and professional workers
- Can develop employees to world-class standards
- Becomes more competitive in the international market
How Do Learnerships Work
In the past, the education given in schools and other education facilities did not really have much in common with the working world. This meant that people entered the workplace with all of the knowledge but none of the practical experience on how to do the job.
Learnerships teach both the why and how to by creating a contract between the learner, the learning provider, and the organization or business. All learnership contracts must be registered with the Sector Education Training Authority (SETA) for that specific industry, which guarantees that the learnership programme is of a high standard.
If accepted into a learnership you will have to sign two legal contracts; a Learnership Agreement and an Employment Contract. The Learnership Agreement tells you exactly what responsibilities you, the training provider and the employer have. The Employment Contract is only for the period of the learnership. Learnerships last between 12 -24 months.
If you are unemployed, you will receive an allowance while you are on a learnership which is meant to cover costs like travel and food. If you are already employed you will only receive your normal salary.
During the learnership you will spend a certain period of time in a classroom, either at the company or organization or at other premises, and the rest of the time actually working and learning on the job at the company. It is important that you take advantage of the opportunity offered you to develop your skills, gain experience and grow your potential. from southafricaportal.com, A learnership is the perfect way to show the trainers and the organization what you know, as it could lead to a permanent job with that company or organisation, so take your learnership seriously.
You will be expected to do certain written and practical tasks while on the learnership as part of your studies. Learnerships are outcomes-based, which means that you will be assessed (tested) on what you have learned through the various stages of the learnership, not only at the end of it.
You will get an official certificate that will state the qualification, and indicate the area in which you have developed skills during the learnership if you are considered to be competent at the end of it. This qualification is nationally recognized.
Completing a learnership is not a guarantee of employment, but many learners do get employed by companies or organizations where they did their learnerships. Even if that company does not employ you, you stand a much better chance of getting employed with a learnership qualification than without one.
Who Qualifies for a Learnership
Learnerships are designed for all levels and as such is open to anyone between the ages of 16 and 60. This includes the unemployed and the employed, the able-bodied and the disabled.
How Does One Get Access to a Learnership
Decide in which line you want to study and either speak to your employer or contact your nearest Labour Centre or Provincial Office of the Department of Labour to find out whether there are any learnerships that you can apply for.
Some learnerships have certain conditions, such as only accepting learners who have a Grade 12, speak more than 1 language, or have computer skills, for instance. Other learnerships do not have any requirements.
We are sure this awesome page really helped you regarding the Smollan Field Marketing Learnership Programmes Application 2022, If yes: Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the latest updates.
However, if you have any queries regarding the Smollan Field Marketing Learnership 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!