VANSA Cultural Leadership application form | How to apply.
Below, are the details on VANSA Cultural Leadership application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
VANSA Cultural Leadership Programme
The VANSA Cultural Leadership Programme 2021 for emerging cultural leaders application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that VANSA Cultural Leadership application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of VANSA Cultural Leadership
Cultural leadership is one of the most significant ways we can collectively invest in the future of the arts sector, and grow the reach and impact of critical new voices on the rise.
VANSA is excited to announce the launch of the VANSA Cultural Leadership Programme – aimed at supporting the next generation of cultural leaders in the arts.
- Mid-career artists and cultural producers who are already occupying roles in which they initiate change or growth, who are interested in creating meaningful and sustainable change within their communities are invited to apply.
- If you are inspired by and committed to developing and deepening collaborative, socially engaged, and impactful community-based cultural programmes, you are invited to apply.
- Expect an intensive and exciting programme including workshops, peer-learning, mentorship, coaching, self-development and career planning, professional skills development, access to industry leaders and a stipend to ensure you can dedicate time to fully participate in the programme.
12 participants will be selected to participate in this ground-breaking investment in self-development and professional growth. The programme will run online with sessions taking place from October 2021 until February 2022.
The programme requires a high degree of commitment, integrity and self-discipline from applicants. It aims to capacitate participants to take up leadership roles in the arts and cultural sector across disciplines, so they can transform the landscape of the arts and cultural sector through their vision.
- Artists and cultural producers operating in South Africa from various areas of specialization across the cultural sector including the visual and performance/performing arts, cultural policy, archives, libraries, heritage, museums, digital and broadcasting media etc can apply.
How to Apply
You can apply for the VANSA Cultural Leadership Programme by filling out the application form here.
You will be required to submit the following documents along with your application:
- Your updated curriculum vitae including contact details;
- A motivation letter (maximum of one page);
- A ‘Project Proposal’ – outlining your vision and practical outlook on implementing a change-making project as a cultural leader. This proposal and vision of what you want to see in the future needs to show us your approach, creative ideas around leadership and community and also how you want to contribute and transform. (maximum of one page)
- A letter of reference, and the names of two referees who know your potential and abilities
For more information: [email protected]
The programme is made possible through the generous support of the International Relief Fund for Organisations in Culture and Education 2021 of the German Federal Foreign Office, the Goethe Institut and other partners. goethe.de/relieffund.
For More Information:
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the VANSA Cultural Leadership, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.