How to apply for Anglo American SHE Coordinator Due Diligence and Audit Vacancy 2021 – Jobs Details.
Information about Anglo American jobs opportunities 2021, recruitment application form, vacancies requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and the closing date 2021.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job positions at Anglo American before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Anglo American Jobs Careers website/portal.
- Don’t forget that the Anglo American vacancies application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Anglo American SHE Coordinator Due Diligence and Audit Vacancy Application Details
Join us as a SHE Coordinator – Due diligence and Audit were you will be responsible for optimisation of the audit control through design, implementation, evaluation, coordination, and legal compliance as well as due diligence assurance at the Operations.
You put safety first. That’s why we want you.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
Anglo American Platinum
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium.
We are theworld’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
Below are some of the key responsibilities you will be required to perform,
- Audit and inspection program and schedule for Mototolo Complex with regards to legal and other requirements.
- Implement, facilitate and coordinate all critical areas to ensure compliance to legal and other requirements (MHSA, Legal, ISO 45001: 2018, ISO 14001: 2014, SHE Way, Group Technical Standards, Elimination of Fatalities, Global Call to Action, GRC, Section 54’s, Incident Investigations etc.)
- Review and analyse all operational audit reports to identify potential actions to prevent repeats.
- Ensure that all controlled Governance and supporting documentation (Mandatory codes of practices, procedures and standards) are maintained and reviewed as per review schedule or in the event that any non-conformance or incident may contribute to the improvement of the processes
- Grade 12 or N2
- Internal Auditing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 certification
- OHSAS ISO 18001 or ISO 45001 certification
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001 (2015) certification
- Lead Compliance Manager ISO 19600 certification
Knowledge & Skills required:
- 5 years’ experience in SHE auditing in Mining / Process / Engineering/ experience
- Proficiency in MS Power point, MS Word and MS Excel
- Accident investigation
What we offer
When you join Anglo American- Global Shared Services, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, but more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form . You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
22 January 2021
However, if you have any queries regarding the Anglo American Vacancies 2021, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).