This article contains information about the CACH Sign Up 2023 process, CACH Service Sign Up Video, CACH service offers, and Contact Details.
The Central Application Clearing House (CACH) service has provided matriculants with a second chance to gain entrance into Post School Institutions, e.g. Universities, TVET Colleges. This invaluable service assists students whose original application may have been unsuccessful but has subsequently improved with their final Grade 12 results.
What You Need to Know about CACH Sign Up 2023.
- Sign-ups for the 2023 academic year are accepted from 27 January 2023 until 31 March 2023 only from applicants whose National Senior Certificate (NSC) or Senior Certificate (SC) exam results can be successfully downloaded from the Department of Basic Education (DBE).
- Sign-ups will only be accepted via the CACH website (www.cach.ac.za).
- The CACH service is FREE.
- Institutions will start making offers from 03 February 2023. It is in the applicant’s best interest to submit their sign-up as soon as possible.
- 5. Applicants must ensure that the ID number, name, surname, and date of birth they enter during the sign-up is the same as the one they used when they registered for the final NSC examination and the same as on their NSC Statement of Results/ NSC Certificate or SC Certificate. If it differs, the sign-up cannot be completed as we will not be able to download their NSC/SC examination results from the Department of Basic Education (DBE) database and match them to the sign-up information for institutions.
- A sign-up is valid only once all the mandatory information has been provided and the applicant’s NSC or SC results have been downloaded from the DBE. Only then will the sign-up details be make available electronically to participating institutions.
- Applicants must provide the correct email address and cell phone number as these details will be used when CACH and Institutions send communications.
- Applicants are fully responsible for the information provided during their sign-up and for checking up on the status of their sign-up.
- Institutions have full and final responsibility for selection and admission decisions, not CACH. Offer messages will be sent to applicants via SMS as soon as we receive confirmation from institutions. The institution may also contact the applicant directly.
- 10. All offers will have an expiry date and time. Applicants must respond to the offer message before the expiry date to avoid missing out on an opportunity.
- When an offer is made to an applicant, their sign-up details are temporarily removed from the CACH database until they have responded to the offer, or the offer has expired.
- An applicant is allowed to ignore and/or decline an offer. Once a total of three offers have been ignored and/or declined, the applicants’s sign-up details will be removed from the CACH database and will therefore not be available to institutions any longer.
- Institutions have the right to withdraw offers if the conditions of the offer are not met and/or they discover that the applicant provided false information.
- CACH shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the information provided by institutions and applicants. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to the error.
CACH Service Sign-Up 2023 Requirements
Sign-ups to CACH must be online on this website.
When completing a sign-up , you will need the following:
- A copy of your NSC/SC Certificate or Statement of Results.
- You are required to enter your ID/Passport Number, Name, Surname and Date of Birth exactly as it appears on your NSC statement of results or your NSC/SC certificate so we can retrieve your final Grade 12 results directly from the Department of Education (DBE).
- Cellphone Number
- Email Address
- For communications at different stages in the sign up process e.g. on receipt of your sign up and to inform you of any offers you may receive.
- If you do not have a valid email address, you will be a given an option to create a gmail address for communications
Click on the ‘Sign-Up NOW’ link on the left to start the sign-up process.
VIDEO: How to Complete CACH sign-up
(video coming soon)
CACH Service Offers
THIS OPTION WILL BE OPEN FROM FRIDAY, 27 JANUARY 2023
CACH Service Contact Details
SMS: SMS name and ID to 31629
E-mail: [email protected]
0860 690 722
08h00 – 16h00
Available from Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).