Enaex Africa Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Enaex Africa Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Enaex Africa before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Enaex Africa Jobs Careers website/portal.
Enaex Africa Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Enaex Africa vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Duties and Responsibilitites include, but not limited to:
- Ensure that team meet targets, due dates and quality standard, complete all tasks in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of financial planning and control principles. Monitor and maintain all Enaex Africa equipment, time and infrastructure, ensure all clerical tasks are planned, controlled organize and reported as per Enaex Africa requirements, identify potential challenges on-Site and take decisions that minimize/limit potentially negative implications; whilst demonstrating the desired behaviors in agreement with the Enaex Africa.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with managers and peers. Improve personal work processes and manage, capture and process warehouse reports. Order and manage stationery and manage employee files on site. Manage and control on site store facility.
- Completed Matric / Grade 12 / N3 or Equivalent minimum.
- 2 years’ relevant job experience in mining and/or petrochemical industry.
- Excellent computer skill (MsWord, PowerPoint, Excel & SAP).
- Possession of a valid Drivers’ license (Mandatory).
However, if you have any queries regarding the Enaex Africa Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).