Unilever South Africa Digital Internships application form 2023 | How to apply.
Below, are the details on Unilever South Africa application form 2023, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply, closing date, and other opportunities links for South Africans is published here on Southafricaportal.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Unilever South Africa Digital Internships Application Instructions 2023
The Unilever South Africa application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that the Unilever South Africa application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Updates.
Unilever South Africa Digital Internships 2023/2024 for Young South African Graduates Application Details 2023
Unilever South Africa is recruiting and inviting recent graduates to apply for Digital Internships.
- Matric with Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completed Relevant Diploma/ Degree in IT Support, Hardware, and Software
- Requiring experiential training
- Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in excel
- Create Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT-related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians with Network and IT-related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e Backups, Fine Tuning,user maintenance, Indexing, etc)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance( backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s), and One Point Lessons (OPL’s) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowlege of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protect solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Hyperviser
Proof of qualification certificates and ID copy should be attached to your CV. If you do not attach the supporting documentation stated in the advert by the closing date, please regard your application as disqualified.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
For More Information:
However, if you have queries regarding the Unilever South Africa Application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!