UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Careers website/portal.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the UNITED PARCEL SERVICE vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Responsible for the expeditious clearance of outbound shipments and International documents, ensuring that paperwork is correctly documented and that shipments are correctly bagged and all materials are lodged with both the airlines and road carriers where applicable.
- Co-ordinating daily operation activity
- Distribution and allocation of Hub Roster and work responsibility.
- Follow up for the SQR failure with the destination countries and customers
- Co-ordination with co-loader and airlines for connections.
- Co-ordination with the customer for packaging and invoice quality
- Liaise with government & local authorities (Customs, Octroi ,Excise, etc.).
- Prepare documentation for dutiable shipments exiting the gateway to ensure their expeditious passage through the network (invoices and customs clearance forms)
- Ensure UPS procedures are followed correctly with clear details, and correct numbering and marking of pieces.
- Receive, Scan and bag shipments as per destination codes. Monitor the movement to ensure speedy upliftments for all international documents.
- Ensure that all materials are lodge with the airlines or made ready for collection by the road haulier timeously and subsequently following up with airline or road haulier to confirm upliftment of the material on the flight for which it was scheduled.
- Hub clerks have to know all critical information about the paperwork and other legal requirements needed in order for shipments to go smoothly. This includes knowing not only the law but also internal UPS procedures and requirements.
- Hub clerks must be able to work with customs officials, carriers, customers and others in the industry. This includes answering questions from people involved in warehousing.
Education and Work Experience
- South African residency is a must.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to details
- Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers’ needs
- Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Good written & spoken English
- Good knowledge of Excel
However, if you have any queries regarding the UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).