Biocair Vacancy Application Details – Latest Jobs Opening in South Africa.
Information about Biocair Jobs Recruitment application form, vacancy requirements, eligibility, available positions, how to apply, and closing date.
All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available Job position at Biocair before the recruitment application deadline published below on Southafricaportal.com as obtained from the official Biocair Jobs Careers website/portal.
Biocair Vacancy Application Details
- Don’t forget that the Biocair vacancy application is totally free of charge
- Make sure you meet the vacancy position requirements
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update in South Africa.
Close date27/07/2021 LocationKempton ParkJob description
Based in South Africa, reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, this role will be primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable transactions and to accurately process supplier invoices and identify/investigate invoice discrepancies. The role will support the finance department in preparing the monthly management accounts, and processing Account Receivables and incoming receipts in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure all direct cost purchase invoices are coded correctly
- Post & allocate PL invoices against relevant jobs/purchase orders, raising discrepancies with the Operations Team for investigation
- Ensuring that all payments that are paid comply with the set standards and contain all the necessary required information.
- Process any approved Supplier invoices without a PO, via Sage Accounts Payable
- Assist with the preparation of payment runs. Check the payment run for accuracy and send the remittances to the suppliers
- Responsible for Supplier statements reconciliations:
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate the monthly direct cost accrual (PPV) in line with the month end timetable
- Revalue and reconcile bank accounts to statements on a monthly basis
- Calculate and process the intercompany job charges and direct cost recharges
- Calculate intercompany loan interest and revalue loan balances on a monthly basis
- Prepare various journals for upload at month end
- Revalue the debtors and creditors at the end of the month and close the ledgers
- Working with costing team and operations to request and verify agent charges
- Dealing with customer/supplier enquires
- Checking the Accounts email inbox and responding in a timely manner
- Provide Ad-hoc support and cover to other members of the accounts team as needed
- Maintain the accounts payable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records and file all documentations
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Assisting with audit support as necessary.
- Adhoc duties as required by UK and US offices
Skills, Experience and Education
- Must have proven experience in Accounts Payable and a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping principles and and collection regulations
- Demonstrates experience in posting purchase invoices and nominal ledger coding
- A basic understanding of VAT
- Proven ability to resolve customer/supplier queries in a timely manner
- Good communication skills, including face-to-face, written and by telephone
- Experience of office administration
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of using Sage X3
- Experience of using Sage ERP 1000
- Strong organizational skills
- A positive, “can do” approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and balance multiple priorities
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks beyond general accounting
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
Job Type: Full-time
However, if you have any queries regarding the Biocair Jobs Vacancy, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to Like Us on Facebook to share, discuss, and get the Latest Job Vacancies Updates in South Africa.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too).